Pipette Tips for SPECarmen Adamson
Choose your tip…
Pipette tips are manufactured to order per custom specifications for applications and methods. These tips are available with sorbent chemistries in a range of phases to capture any unique selectivity for the diverse spectrum of analytes. Sorbent chemistries can be combined to provide a customized mixed mode product. dSPE tips can hold 1–100 mg of sorbent depending on the tip format. These tips can be used manually with single or multi-channel pipettors, or on semi-automated and full-automated liquid handling systems.
Micro-elution dSPE Tips
μElution dSPE tips utilize a proprietary design to provide fast dispersive SPE with minimal elution volumes for maximum concentration effects. μElution tips are available with 1-3 mg of sorbent and utilize a unique low-retention frit. This allows for elution volumes as low as 25 μL, thereby eliminating time-consuming solvent evaporation steps.
Choose your chemistry…
High Quality Sorbents:
- Reverse Phase (RP)
- Weak Anion Exchange (WAX)
- Strong Anion Exchange (SAX)
- Strong Cation Exchange (SCX)
- Weak Cation Exchange (WCX)
- Mixed Mode- choose multiple sorbents to combine for a customized product!
- HybridSPE® – Phospholipid Removal
- DPX + SALLE – Choose a sorbent and add salt (S) for salting-out liquid-liquid extraction. Ex. WAX-S or RP-S
- Automated Comprehensive Extraction for Drug Metabolites in Urine
- Automated Comprehensive Extraction for Drug Metabolites in Oral Fluid
- Automated Extraction of Catecholamines in Urine
- Whole Blood Analysis of THC
- Vitamin D Extraction from Serum Samples