Introduction to INTip Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
Our methodology uses a gel filtration (a.k.a SEC) technique for group separations using automation-friendly pipette tips. INTip Swelling provides a unique, hands-off protocol for column packing.
- High throughput, fast, convenient, automated methods
- Desalting and buffer exchange (group separation) for sample volumes up to 250 μL
- INTip automated swelling – No manual slurry prep or column packing!
- Molecular weight cutoffs currently available: 5000 Da and 1500 Da
- Prepare biological samples for downstream chromatography analysis