Introduction to INTip Size Exclusion Chromatography
Size exclusion chromatography (SEC) for group separation using automation-friendly pipette tips (patent pending). INTip resin swelling provides a unique, hands-off SEC workflow.
- High throughput, fast, convenient, automated methods
- Desalting and buffer exchange (group separation) for sample volumes up to 250 μL
- INTip automated swelling – No manual slurry prep or column packing!
- Molecular weight (mw) cutoffs currently available: ~ 5 X 103 ,
less than 1.5 X 103
- Quickly desalt and remove contaminants for downstream chromatography analysis
Our size exclusion pipette tips can be used for desalting and buffer exchange: a group separation technique where small molecules (such as salts) are separated from a group of larger molecules (such as proteins.) Samples can be quickly prepared for other downstream chromatography techniques and assays. Our unique INTip swelling method, for the column packing, prepares the gel resin bed for sample loading in less than 15 minutes.
Our size exclusion pipette tips provide a solution for automating desalting and buffer exchange (group separations) using robotic liquid handlers without the need for centrifugation or positive pressure manifolds. The present device and methods were developed to overcome the complexities and time commitment of manual column preparation and centrifugation steps.
Introduction to Tip-on-Tip SPE for Immunoaffinity Purification
DPX Filtration tips utilized within the Tip-on-Tip solid phase extraction (ToT SPE) workflow provide a flexible format for the automation of immunoaffinity purification. ToT SPE can be used as an automated alternative to spin columns or cartridges.