Traditional size exclusion chromatography (SEC) combined with automation-friendly pipette tips (patent pending). INTip resin swelling provides a unique, hands-off SEC workflow.
- High throughput, fast, convenient, automated methods
- Group separation for sample volumes up to 250 μL
- INTip automated swelling – No manual slurry prep or column packing!
- Molecular weight (mw) cutoffs currently available: ~ 5 X 103 ,
less than 1.5 X 103
- Quickly desalt and remove contaminants in biological samples
Contact us for more info on how to customize this workflow.
Become a beta-testing site
We are doing product development for INTip solutions for size exclusion and other methods. Please contact us to learn more, if you are interesting in becoming a beta-testing site for new products.