Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Columbia, SC
This role reports to our Director of Operations and helps develop company and product branding that embodies the vision of the company. This person will help define content marketing and branding strategies that establish the DPX brand in target markets and establish trust and credibility with consumers. This person will collaborate with the sales team to deliver content that increases brand awareness, drives engagement, and ultimately delivers inbound leads to the sales funnel. Primary duties include designing and executing marketing and communications campaigns, maintaining the website and social media, and other design projects as needed. This person will also help manage incoming leads and nurture them through the sales funnel to pass off to our sales teams.
- Design creative material for current marketing strategies and pitch new creative content ideas. Requires experience in all visual communication aspects including, photography, videography graphic design and editing
- Develop digital marketing strategies, maintain website and social media channels. Requires experience using WordPress. HTML/CSS coding knowledge a plus!
- Write and edit blog posts, news articles and press releases as needed
- Maintain all creative media assets. Help maintain content in Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams
- Assist with virtual and in-person event planning and tradeshow attendance. Manage travel requirements, tradeshow registration and material, and follow-up with leads after the event
- Manage lead funnel: Move leads from Hubspot to Dynamics CRM as leads are qualified. Help sales team manage opportunities. Create email campaigns, set meetings for demos and design presentations with sales representatives and application scientists.
- Help sales team create and manage opportunities in Dynamics CRM
- Produce reports and analytics for sales team. Help build custom reports or dashboards for business marketing analytics and monitoring sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, design, marketing or equivalent
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Online portfolio of creative content examples
- Adobe Creative Suite: Mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Adobe After Effects or Premier Pro a huge plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Project Management
- Managing website content with WordPress
- Managing leads and marketing forms in Hubspot; Constant Contact or other email marketing software
- Google Analytics – Introductory or other level academy certificate a huge plus
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Familiarity with Dynamics CRM, data structure, data integration and marketing analytics a huge plus!