Information We Collect
Use of Information
We may use or disclose the information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop, secure and improve our website, products, and services
- To respond to law enforcement requests or as required by applicable law
- As described to you when collecting your information
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of DPX’s assets
- DPX will not collect additional categories of information or use the information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice
DPX may disclose your information to a third party for a business purpose. If we disclose information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that information confidential, to the extent it includes any information markers that could identify you, and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We may share your information in the event of a merger, sale or acquisition of DPX by another company.
Responding to law enforcement
We may respond to law enforcement in accordance with law.
Sales of Information
DPX does not sell personal information.
Social Media Sites
You may be able to link to certain third-party social media sites, such as LinkedIn, from the DPX website, and to visit sponsored pages that are located there. You may also be linked to dpxtechnologies.com from certain third-party social media sites. You understand and agree that those third-party social media sites are not affiliated with us, and that such sites have their own privacy and use rules, which may differ materially from this policy, and you will agree and comply with such rules at all times.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow reasonable standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
DPX reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the DPX website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which DPX collects and uses your information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under applicable law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Effective Date: 12/16/2019