Which DPX product should I use with my matrix?
Use the guide to learn more about which DPX product can be used with each sample matrix. Contact us for information on custom method development.
to desired factor*
*Depending on mass spectrometer sensitivity, solvent evaporation may be required when using dispersive pipette extraction.
- Automated Extraction of Therapeutic Drugs of Abuse in Urine
- Automated Extraction of Catecholamines from Urine
- Tip-on-Tip Urine Filtration/ Beta-glucuronidase Enzyme Removal
- Analysis of Benzodiazepines in 5 different biological matrices
- Automated Method for Quantitation of Fentanyl, Norfentanyl, Buprenorphine and Norbuprenorphine in Urine
- Quantification of 11 cannabinoids and metabolites in urine
- Tip-on-Tip Protein Precipitation
- Automated Vitamin D Extraction from Serum
- THC Analysis in Whole Blood
- A Sensitive LC-MS/MS Method for Analysis of Male Drug Hormones in Serum
- Analysis of Benzodiazepines
- A Sensitive LC-MS Method for the Measurement of Nestorone in Human Serum
- Automated Method for LC-MS/MS Quantitation of Testosterone in Serum