Learn how to fully automate methods with INTip SPE. This webinar will explore the benefits of switching from a traditional SPE product like a column or 96 well-plate to a tip-based sample preparation method for solid phase extraction protocols. INTip SPE utilizes a patented technology known as Dispersive Pipette XTRaction. This device is unique from all other SPE devices because sorbent is loosely contained within a pipette tip. Our methods achieve high sensitivity, even for low sample volumes and low concentration of the analyte.
- About DPX
- What is INTip SPE?
- Benefits over Traditional SPE
- Automation Compatibility
- Chemistry Options and Tip Formats
- NEW HLB Sorbent
- HybridSPE – phospholipid removal
- Small Molecule Applications
- LC-MS/MS Analysis of Catecholamines in Urine
- LC-MS/MS Analysis of Fentanyl & Buprenorphine in Urine
- Custom Method Development
- How to Order