INTip Filtration utilizes a patent-pending Tip-on-Tip Technology that combines a top wide bore conductive pipette tip with a bottom Filtration pipette tip for three different methodologies.
1. ToT Filtration Method
ToT Filtration methods provide a fast, automated INTip™ alternative to filtration/centrifugation. This methodology is ideal for high-throughput automated protein precipitation and filtration, beta-glucuronidase enzyme removal, or any other particulate removal, like cannabis solvent extract filtration.
- No positive pressure/vacuum manifold
- Low Cost
- High throughput – fast methods
- Automated alternative to manual centrifugation steps
Introduce sorbent for additional cleanup.
2. ToT Cleanup Method
ToT Cleanup utilizes a Single Phase Filtration tip + resin to provide an automated INTip solution for complex sample preparation. Filtration pipette tips are compatible with a variety of chemistries to bind analytes of interest and provide additional cleanup.
- Cleanup for viscous matrices like cell lysates
- Compatible with a variety of sorbent chemistries
- Customer can provide sorbent
3. ToT SPE Method
ToT SPE provides a fast, automated INTip solution for a variety of applications including immunoaffinity purification. This methodology is ideal for applications that require specific incubation conditions between resin and sample solution. The Single Phase Filtration Tip with a disperser provides optimal dispersive solid phase extraction conditions for ToT SPE methods.
- Compatible with a variety of resin
- Customer can use their proprietary resin
- Completely customizable
- SPE for viscous sample matrices
- Ideal for nanoparticle and antibody-conjugated drug formulation analyses
Filtration Pipette Tips for ToT Methods
Hover image for more info.
Need custom method development?
Our team of application scientists can help you integrate DPX products seamlessly into your workflow. Or we can help you develop new methods! Contact us to learn more.