March 16, 2020
For Immediate Release
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, we want to assure our customers and partners that our top priority is the safety of our customers, employees and community. DPX Technologies is implementing the procedures and guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to limit the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to safety while also continuing to deliver the quality products and service our customers are accustomed to.
DPX is taking the following measures to ensure health, safety, and business continuity:
- We are providing employees with the necessary disinfectant materials to frequently clean surfaces.
- We are encouraging employees to wash hands frequently with soap and water and to avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth whenever possible.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home with any flu-like symptoms related to COVID-19, no matter how mild.
- We are encouraging all staff that can work from home do so.
- We have reviewed all supply chains and ensured ample raw material and finished goods supply to support our customers for the duration of any impact.
Thank you for your loyal support. We are dedicated to serving your business through this crisis.
Director of Operations at DPX Technologies